Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Took the car for service this morning at 8AM.  They did the oil change and all and rotated the tires.   They found a bulge on one of the tires, so I have to buy a new one.   Ich.  It is not under warranty because, I obviously hit a curb or something oddly - with all the snow and ice I can't say, but did have a couple of odd things happen because of it.

They are getting one in the morning so I can have it changed before I head for Lincolnshire on Friday.

I Did a couple of other errands as long as I was out and then spent the day getting things ready for the trip and the meeting.

Not all that exciting but easy to do.   I am also trying to be rested for the drive on Friday.

Bret called tonight.  He is fine.  He and about 20 of his friends are going to Capo San Lucas for the weekend to celebrate some birthdays, then he will go out to the River property for the last half of an whole week's vacation.  He sounds very happy.   He and Janet are together again.  

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: