Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday

Today, I attended the last of the six meetings we had at St. John's using the book Rediscover Catholicism.   We had some exciting discussions and are thinking of extending the meetings as they are interesting.   This is how the Bible Study group at Blessed Trinity came about.   We had a book discussion during Lent and decided to just keep meeting.   So it can be done.

Then I came home and am working on getting all together for the weekend at the CWI Gathering.   I am looking forward to getting away with my friends.

Richard and Brenda called tonight, a wonderful surprise.   I love having someone to talk to of an evening.   They are well  and will probably go to Dick's niece, Suzi's home on March 3 for a Mexican meal with Kunerts.   Bobbie and Bill are talking about going too.   It should be a nice family day.

That was all that happened that was exciting.  

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

No comments: