Monday, April 14, 2014

I have been going since 7:30AM this morning, when I drove in to Falls to pick up communion from Blessed Trinity for Mom and the other Catholic residents at Meadow View.

I had to come back to Plymouth for a Condo Board meeting and then went to Meadow View to distribute the host and to have a visit with Mom.   We had a good visit.   She seemed to feel really good today.

Then I picked up Sy Regan and went to the Sheboygan County Writers Club meeting from 1PM to 3PM.

I got home in time to check the mail, make a few phone calls and then  go to practice for the Spring Concert at Redeemer.

I am so tired that this is all you are getting from me.

I should have a quieter day, though I do have to go to the dentist.  I have a toothache.  Darn.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: