Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter time sure gets busy.

Yesterday just got away from me.  I had to go into Sheboygan to have the dentist who fixed my root canal a couple of months ago xray to be sure that all is well.  It is.

I did my grocery shopping on the way home.   So I am all set for Easter dinner.   I will be baking on Saturday.   A carrot cake and I will mix the hot cross buns.   I can make them the day ahead and then bake them Sunday morning so they will be warm and fresh.

My neighbor Jean called and asked if I wanted to go to the Holy Thursday services with her.   I had not planned on going but since she asked, I said sure.   I have not gone to this particular service for a couple of years.   It is a very lovely service and full of symbolism.   I am glad that I went.   Tomorrow I will go to the Good Friday service.  I will be a Eucharistic Minister and am glad to be able to be a part of it.

I packed boxes to send to the out of state family with memories of Mother's house.  It looks like the house will close in a week or two.  

I also went to Generations and did the Arthritis Exercises again.   I think it is OK.   Perhaps I am doing too much right arm, but I do stop if it starts to hurt.

Anyway.   It is still much too chilly around here.  But at least I am seeing some green crocus and daffodil shoots peeking out of the earth.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: