Thursday, February 27, 2014

Well, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do but did get quite a lot done anyway.

I got up at 7AM.   Sure hope I get a bit more willing to get up mornings soon.  Just did the normal morning things until 8:30AM when I arrived at Generations for my walking class.   We, lots of older persons spend a half hour working out together to a video that keeps our bodies hopping.  Since I don't have a doggie to walk, I need to do something so I don't turn to flab.

Home again, I worked on the minutes of the Tallgrass Board meetings.   I make a strawberry Impossible pie for myself.   You can all come to visit if you want some.

I put talked to or left messages for all of my boys today.    Reached everybody but Jim.   I just get lonely for them, you know.    Richard and Brenda are back from their Florida trip.  A good time but the weather was goofy there too.

I am tired now so will do my exercises and then go to bed.

Tomorrow I will take a drive into Sheboygan to see Mom.  Then have lunch with my Bank lady friends and go shooting in the evening.

This was supposed to be a quiet week.  What happened.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: