Monday, February 24, 2014

A really really busy Monday.    Started off with Bible Study.   There were just three of us today, Ione, Helen and myself, but we had a good study anyway.    A couple are out of state on vacations and Joseph is recovering from his double knee transplant.

I went to Mom's to see if there was any mail.  There wasn't but Jeff, Kathy and Shane were there.  They were doing what they could with the house before taking Shane to catch a plane to Florida to see old friends.

Then I went to see Mom and had lunch with her.    I brought her communion too.   She was so pleased. 

I went from there to Progressive Rehab to visit Joseph from the bible study for a bit.   I sat with him through some of his therapy and he wanted to say a decade of the rosary together.    I know he likes to pray the rosary with people.   I have the rosary that Barbara got me at the swap meet in Oklahoma and that I had the priest at Good Shepherd in Lawton bless with me.  So we did that and then I came home

I got home about two.  Rested a bit then did some laundry and general stuff.

Tonight I went to the first rehearsal of the Spring singers for the Plymouth Arts Center.    I did that last year too.  We are back on Broadway with songs from several old musicals.   Should be fun.   The first rehearsal is always awful.

So To bed with me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: