Wednesday, February 26, 2014

\pYesterday, the day got away form me.

Today.  It almost happened again.   BUT.  Here I am.

I had a busy morning.  It was hard to get out of bed because the bed felt so warm and the outside was so cold.    But I got up at about 7AM and started on the day.

I had a haircut appointment at 9AM. My first appointment of the day.   On the way home, I stopped at the Police Department to dispose of the meds from Mom's house, picked up the condo mail at the post office box and the grocery store.   

Home again, I spent the day shredding.  I had started going through a group of papers and just got hung. up in that.

I am also trying to figure out why my Quicken Account and my bank are not communicating.

At about 4:PM I joined several of my fellow condo owners at the new wine bar in town.   After a bit, we left there and Alison and I went to 52 Stafford for a meal and I stayed for about an hour of the music with my friends Kathy and Dave.

Glad the day is over and that it was a fun day.

Until tomorrow then

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: