Thursday, January 16, 2014

 This turned out to be quite a productive day.   I went to the exercise class this morning.   I had to keep my newly "shot" arm in my pocket, but was able to do everything else.   I am hoping this will stop my hips from aching during the night.  Twice since I came home from Oklahoma, I have had to get up and soak my hips in a hot bath.   Exercise seems to help.

Then Bonnie and one of her girls came and cleaned the house.   A day early, Bonnie had called yesterday to ask if she could come today because of a conflict.   Jody will be out for at least two more weeks.   She is really a sick puppy.

I fixed a tuna steak for my lunch.   Roxie was willing to taste bits of it too.   Then I went to the Sheboygan County Research Center to look up the Vollrath Zoo as I want to do a poem about the time I remember going there.    I told Beth I would do an article for their newsletter too as long as I am at it.  

I worked for a while on St. Michael for the Patron Saint book and on the Poem for the Spring exhibit at the Ebco center.    I think I am finally getting some enthusiasm back.  

Now it is after 7PM and I am going to turn everything down and watch The Taste on channel 12.   I like it and just want to kind of gel.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

"Whoever said that diamonds are a girls best friend, never owned a dog." Anon.

No comments: