Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It has been a busy day.   I had an 9 AM hair cut.  Terri does a good job and is right down town in Plymouth.   She is interested in CWI too.  With her business, she keeps emailing that she hated to miss the events after they are over.     Everything unto its time.

Then I went to the Sheboygan Clinic for my appointment with Dr. Leben about my arm.   I got there at 10:15am for my 11:45AM appointment.   Good work, right?  They couldn't fit me in, but they did try.   So I went to the Glas House Coffee shop for a cappuccino and wrote out the bones of a poem that I need to have done by the end of February.  Assignment poems need to whirl around in what is left of my brain for a while and often collide with inspiration.  I like this beginning and have plenty of time to hone and rewrite.

My appointment went well I think.    Apparently, sometimes shots are the only way but we are still hoping that my muscles, ligaments or nerves, whichever it is will calm.   She got a new spot in my arm itself to try to get rid of that pain.  She is supportive of the therapist who will evaluate me at Generations for suggested exercising.   I always love it when one of my neighbors, well meaning but thinks that anything that worked for her should work for everybody, tells me what I should be doing.
Anyway, I am in a LOT of pain now because the night of the shots and sometimes the next day are a bit hard.

Home again, my niece, Vikki, called.  She was on her way home from seeing Jacquie and things are not good.   She has her good times,  Vikki experienced one while she was there.   But other problems cause sever mood swings and then she becomes very angry and suspicious.     Vikki doesn't see how she can ever go home.   Poor Todd.    Vikki talked to her Uncle Dick, my ex, and he actually was talking.    He doesn't know what he is going to do.   He says he has nobody.    I don't think he realizes that the boys, especially Bart are concerned for him.   Bart will do as much as he can.   Neither of them can have him live with them.   Dick will have to share his situation with them so they can work it out.

Another worry.    Just because I divorced him doesn't mean I don't care.   He fathered my children and he is a human being in need of help.

Guess that is all for now.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

A bit of humor.


"Why does it take five Irishmen to change a light bulb?  One to change the bulb.  Four to remark about how GRAND the old bulb was." www.irelandcalling.ie

That is why it is a good thing if at least five people are around when you die.   One to bury you and five to remark about how grand you were.

No comments: