Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Years Day

Happy New Year.   2014 is here.  Can you believe. 

I am in Lawton enjoying much better weather than at home.   It was in the upper 50s today.   Barbara, Marlise and I went to Dillard's for their crazy New Year sale.    Everything that is permanently reduced is further discounted by 50%.     We had a good time.   I bought a nice outfit, a new denim jacket and a couple of things from the kitchen department.    It was a lot of fun.  I am not a big shopper but do enjoy it with other people.   

Then the three of us went to a Vietnamese Restaurant.   We all had Won Ton Soup.    It was a HUGE bowl.   I will be eating it for lunches.  I don't mind at all as it  was very good.  I have had a request for the Kunert Spinach,Noodle Casserole from Bart.    It will be our Sunday dinner.

We are planning to go to see my Grandson Adam and his wife Lexie and my great grand daughters Adria and Abbie tomorrow.    I have presents for them and am really looking forward to seeing them.

Barb made a super pizza for supper tonight.   I have finished the mint brownies so had one of them for dessert.

Have to check things you know.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary







No comments: