Friday, January 03, 2014

Friday

This vacation is very nice.   

It is not exactly warm but MUCH warmer than at home. It looks like I will be returning to sub and near zero temperatures on Tuesday.


Last night Barbara and I went to Geronimo to visit with Adam, Lexie and the girls.   My little grand daughters, Adria and Abbie.   They have grown so much since I was here last.  I brought them my American Girl doll, Felicia, and all her belongings.    Adria has an American Girl doll that looks like her.  So my present to her was my Cabbage Patch Girl, Marcia Madge, and her belongings.    They were very happy with them.   A neighbor girl, Kate, was spending the night.  She informed me that I should bring her a doll next Christmas.   I told her, very kindly, that her grandma should be bringing her dolls.  I also had five American Girl Cookbooks that I hope they enjoy with their mom.

Today,  Bart drove me around Fort Sill just to kind of tour and see changes.

Tomorrow we are going to Oklahoma City to lunch with Jim and Michelle and go to a flea market.

We are watching the Hunger Games.  I never saw it and always wanted to.

So that is the news here.

Hope all is well with everybody I love and that the New Year is promising.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I am in my glory.   I have two puppies sitting on the couch beside me.


No comments: