Friday, August 09, 2013

This was a strange day.  Jody came to clean so the house is clean. 

I finished the first draft of the condo minutes and sent them off to the board to be reviewed and corrected or amended.  I baked a batch of lavender cookies for Sunday.

I was very tired most of the day so took a nice nap right after lunch.

This afternoon I had to be at the Plymouth Arts Center at 3:30PM to help serve food until 6PM for the Jazz Crawl that is all over the city of Plymouth.    After I was done, I went into the gallery to see the exhibit.   There were a couple of people I know exhibited in the Watercolor  event and a couple of people I know in the silent auction.   I bid on several things in the Silent auction, had a glass of wine and visited with several friends who were scattered all around.   


The winners of the silent auction are supposed to pick up their items between 9 and 9:30.   It is 8:15 now.  I think I will just zip down there in an hour to see if I got anything.

I will tell you tomorrow though as when I come home, I will go right to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: