Monday, May 13, 2013

They say there was a frost last night.    Perhaps so.  It was chilly when I left home at 8:30AM but the sun was shining, the sky was blue and I felt warm enough from the rays of that sun.

I had a lot of errands to do today.   First I stopped at two banks for Mom, then went to bible study.  We had six of us there.   Please pray for our friend, Peggy, who is having surgery on Wednesday and will be in rehab for at least two to three weeks.  

Then I went to Mom's and we got her bills paid and I helped her with her dinner.

Then I stopped and picked up a scone for lunch and picked up Sy Regan.   We went to the Sheboygan Writers Club for the meeting.  Sy had asked if I was going and would mind picking him up.    He just can't see to drive any more and that is too long for Nora to waid if she should take him.   It was a good meeting.   It has grown since I was in it several years ago.

Then home again.   After dinner I went to the Plymouth Arts Center to practice for our concert on Friday and Saturday.   I picked up tickets for Bobbie and Bill.   The performances are pretty much sold out.   That is good news.  They could squeeze in a few but not too many more.

We are excited.

So. It is past my bed time.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: