Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It is 9:40PM and I have just walked into the house after a lovely evening with friends.

Nancy Roehre and I went to a talk at the UW Sheboygan on Chic Lit.    Yes, Chick Lit.  Valerie Pilmaier,  professor at UW Sheboygan gave a talk on this subject which is her main study, bringing us form "male Irish authors" who were "real" through a bit of evolution of female Irish writers. Starting with Jane Austin through Maeve Binchy.   It was so interesting but I need to gather my notes to be able to sensibly present it.   Valerie is interested in our Celtic Women and would love to give her talk at our gathering or anywhere.

Then Nancy and I stopped at 52 Stafford for a glass of wine and a super visit.  

A lovely evening as I said and I am just going to go to bed.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary   

No comments: