Sunday, May 12, 2013

Such a lovely Mother's Day.    Bret and Bart both called during the day.   And Leslie and Bobbie sent me cards.    Bobbie's and Bret's are on the TV and Leslie's was on the internet.   With the flowers from Richard and Brenda I have been smiling since Friday when I got the first card.

I drove to Mother's this morning at about 11Am to bring her communion and meet the Jeff Deeley's there.  Sara is home til Tuesday so I wanted to see her.  Shane and Georgina were there also.   Kathy fixed the BEST dinner.   Lasagna, asparagus, salad, hot rolls and an angel food cake with coconut banana cream frosting and strawberries.  So good and I was stuffed.

I told Sara that I am planning to come to New York later this year and will let her know so that we can go to a Broadway show and dinner together and whatever else we can think of.

When I got home, I spent the rest of the day looking for things.    I still haven't found one of them, my Bridget stuff.  I have  a folder somewhere that the Little People have hidden on me.   

It will show up in their good time.

So til tomorrow.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: