Friday, May 03, 2013

A rainy day.    It poured most of the morning and kept raining most of the day.   It was still sprinkling when Warren and Nancy picked me up to go shooting at Rhine.  I was terrible this week.    The first two targets were a disgrace.    I don't know if it is because I am unsteady, or my arm is weak or concentration, but I will keep at it until I work my way out of it.

I spent the majority of the day making the editorial changes that Bobbie suggested to the cookbook.    I got it all done.   As I reviewed everything myself while in Oklahoma very carefully,  I just needed another fresh eye to look at things.    I am so thankful that she was willing to do that for me.

But.  It took the whole day, except for breaks to eat and catch up on email.  

So I will be going to bed at 8PM to read again.    This seems to work to get me settled and asleep by 9:30 or 10.

I still wake up a lot but it is getting better.

Bless you all and I love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: