Monday, February 18, 2013

Mondays are way too busy.    And I am way too tired tonight.

Started off with Bible Study.    We had a nice turnout today.    Better weather and no ice.   Even our little Jan, who is so frail, was able to come today.    She is such a joy.   And we had a new friend.  Denice, who knows both Joseph and me.   I hope she comes back.    We are such a support.   Another friend, who I met while Dick was at the Plymouth Care Center and who joined the Writers Group, may be coming too.  Peggy is a great gal and would be a good prayer partner.

Then I went to Mother's and got her bills and pills taken care of.   Randy stopped in while I was there so I got to visit with him for a bit.   He and Donna were in Vegas over the weekend and he took today off for good measure.

Next I picked up my sewing machine that was in for service.   I brought that home and headed to the Cream City Writer's meeting.   It was really good.   Lots of nice work this month.

I came home and took a nap.  

Tonight was the conference board meeting for CWI, so I am very very tired and will be extremely happy to be in bed tonight.    My shoulder and arm are really getting sore.

Take care, tomorrow Bobbie and I are going to Milwaukee in the evening to see the show Shen Yun 2013 at the Milwaukee Theatre.   I am excited, but don't expect to hear from me tomorrow.  The show starts at 7:30PM and I will just pile into bed when I get home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: