Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Short tonight as there is not much to report.   Dick is much better today.   Still very weak, Still coughing, Still suffering from the UTI but there is improvement.

He is getting used to "thick" liquids, even iced tea so we won't have too much of a struggle there.   I will have to be cooking softer foods for a while, but he likes casseroles and ground meat dishes so we will manage.   We ate lunch together today and will again tomorrow.    There is a slim chance he could come home tomorrow but I frankly don't see it happening.  There are too many things unstable and I would be afraid to be caring for him.    I will not be alone though, as VNA will be here to help me along with Embrace Care.  

It was very cold today, but sunny.   It is supposed to warm up a bit during the week.  Wouldn't hurt at least when I bring Dick home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: