Friday, October 12, 2012

I am so tired.    Got up at quarter to 7 this morning.   Should have gotten up earlier but it was not the best night as Dick woke me up twice to help him.

Anyway, I had a dentist appointment at 8AM.  That went well.   I have no new cavities and my teeth are now glowing.




The above is as far as I got last night.   We were both SO tired that when I got Dick to bed, I crashed too.   BUT we both slept like logs last night so I feel better about this morning than last.   Good thing, as I will be heading to Chicago in three hours. 

Dick had his Anti Coagulation check yesterday and he is still right on, so we don't have to change the dosage of the Warfurin .  We also both got our flu shots.   This is very important to Dick so I am glad that that is done.   We have been able to keep his health appointments to only one a week which is a lot easier on him.   Maybe we should be trying to make things a bit more difficult, this might stretch him and get him more enthused.    I am really concerned with his weakness.   But he seems content.






I am leaving now.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: