Monday, October 08, 2012

Fall is in the air.

Bobbie was here to be with Dick this morning.   I went to Bible Study, then over to Mother's house to be sure that all of her mail and bills were taken care of.   I will do this until she comes home.

Home again, Bobbie and I had mushroom pie for our lunch and Dick had a hot dog and beans.   I have been busy with CWI stuff this afternoon and generally cleaning up the things that got let go while I was galavanting at the Plymouth Arts Center with the Caim concert.

Tomorrow, I should be back in the groove and be able to get things in order for the weekend at IBAM.  I am so excited.  Two nights without having to worry and three days to be with friends will give me a boost.   A boost much needed.  This morning, for instance, I wanted to stay in bed so badly.   But had to get up much too soon.  

We did well this afternoon.  

Hope you can all say the same.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: