Friday, September 28, 2012

What a day.   Not too exciting but not too stressful.   It was a perfect Fall day actually.  I convinced Dick to let me leave the doors open for a couple of hours this afternoon.   It smells to fresh now.  I LOVE it.

Jody was here at 8AM to clean.   I spent the morning on the computer paying bills, and sending emails and trying to be sure everybody is on the same page for next weekend and the weekend after.

Next weekend will be the CAIM Concert.  I need to be sure that everybody who promised brings their "cakes" for the Tea table that we will be setting up along one wall.  I also want to be sure that enough of our members come to make it an event.

Then the following weekend is IBAM when I will be in Chicago for the whole weekend.  That requires lots of planning.

We had haddock, boiled potatoes and veggies for supper.   Really good.  I  oven roasted the fish.   Num Num.

I spent about an hour downstairs working on some sewing and cleaning up as Heather and Jaclyn of CAIM will be staying there next Saturday night.   I will do some more tomorrow and Sunday and hopefully have all of that ready.   I talked to Heidi today and have next month's changes in care time set, I hope.  

Tonight I drove to Rhine Plymouth for shooting as soon as Heather came to take care of Dick.   I was pretty not great but my arm feels better and I hope as it improves, my shooting will too.   Had a nice visit with Nancy Coenen and her husband Jerry.    Nancy just got back from Ireland.   We had a great talk.   She loves Ireland now too. 

So overall it has been a good day.    Got home and Dick was seated on the bed ready for my care.    He is having trouble getting comfortable,  I hope his body will settle down soon and we can both sleep.

Tomorrow will be another quiet day with just Mass away from home.    I am feeling rather organized these days.   Wonder how long that will last.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


When you feel like you're drowning in life, Don't worry -- your Lifeguard walks on water. 


 "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."  John Adams  

No comments: