Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It was a lovely day.   The temperature never went over 69 but the sun shone and there was no wind. 

Last night was a pretty good sleep.   I got up at 8AM.   Kay came at 10:30AM so that I could go to Aurora for my appointment with Jon Niewolny, Physician Assistant, about my shoulder and arm.  He had a new set of Xrays taken and believes that it is spurs in the shoulder that are irritating the rotator cup.   I am no longer supposed to do the neck stretches and he gave a shot of cortisone in my shoulder that should in the next week provide some relief.  At least there is some hope.

The rest of the day was quiet.   We napped, I payed bills, I cooked and I caught up with emails and stuff like that.

Tomorrow, I have to drive to Valders to have Dick's lift seat in the van repaired.   I will leave at 7:30AM.   Going to be a long morning but with any luck at all the afternoon will allow me to recover.

So.   things are coming together.

Update you tomorrow. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: