Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I need to find a shorter password.   Too much chance for fat fingers to goof things up.

I got up at 6AM.  I was not happy about that.  I slept well, but bed just felt SO good this morning.   However,  Kay from Embrace, came at 7AM so I was able to get out of the house to my errands in a timely manner.    I went grocery shopping first.   That took a bit of time because one of the Piggly Wiggly staff had some questions about how insurance will pay for prosthesis.   She was watching a documentary that indicated that some insurance policies will only provide one prosthesis in a lifetime.   She was upset because , as we discussed,  what about a child that is GROWING!.   I told her that Dick's policy provides for a replacement at least every two or three years.  I can't imagine ANY policy expecting a prosthesis to last for a lifetime.    Shopping went quite well.  I spent more than I wanted to but replaced several cleaning products and kitty litter and stocked up a bit on canned goods that I use a LOT.

I finished just in time to go to my haircut appointment.   The name of the place has changed but I still have Jessica so I am happy.  

Then I went to the bank to quickly cash a check and finally, I dropped off three boxes of stuff to St. Vincent De Paul.   Home again by 10AM,

Dick was falling asleep in his chair so at about 11AM, I fed him his lunch and then he went down for a nap after I cathed him.  I ate my lunch an took a nice nap myself.

We are in transitions.   Monday was our last appointment with the VNA.  Now I am struggling to make sure that there is no break in the delivery of the catheterizing equipment that we need.   I feel for people who are not able to think ahead and just assume there is a transition.  BECAUSE THERE ISN'T.

The pot roast was wonderful.   We will be having it again.  When do you want to come over?

So I am done for the day.   Hope your day was as pleasant.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: