Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello World.

I feel so good.  My Quicken was not corresponding with my bank and I spent an hour on the phone with Quicken to get the problem of them not communicating taken care of.     I always am so proud when I can do that all by myself.

I also spent a bit of this afternoon working on the process of replacing our VW Wagon with a van that will be able to carry the motorized chair and lift Dick into the passenger seat.    Baby steps.  But we will get there.  It will not be a really fast thing.   (As you all know, I prefer quick solutions.)I am hoping that in a month or so we will again be independent again.  

Bible Study was pleasant.  There were 7 of us.   I must email Helen to find out how her healing is going.   We all were praying for our friend Jerry Ziegler, who passed on Sunday Morning.   He was a delightful man and a cousin of mine.

Mother was just fine this morning.   We got all her bills paid and I filled her pill box for her.   She got a letter from George about their trip to Peru, but I have to wait until next week to read it. Francois  Pitzner came to visit Mom and asked to read it.   She is from Peru and I think often is homesick.   She loves to talk to our Georgina, Shane's Wife.   They can even talk Spanish to each other.

So the day is done and Dick went to bed early.   I believe that I will follow him. 

I got a lot of the business end of the household taken care of this afternoon and am feeling quite smug about that.  Some of it was rather goofy and difficult.

Pray for Jerry and take care of yourselves.  I love you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: