Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It is now a month until the Celtic Spring Gathering, and I am making arrangements so that I can go for the weekend. By then I will REALLY need a break and what better event to go to.

Today, I did manage grocery shopping. I went very early while Dick was still in bed. I woke him enough to tell him that I would be gone for a bit. I was back in 45 minutes and he was still asleep. So that worked. Made me very nervous though.

The morning went pretty well. He seems to get restless and tired more in the afternoon and evenings.

This afternoon, Kathy from the Department of Aging and Disability came and reviewed some of our options with us. I have a lot of work to do but have people to go through it all with me. I am so very tired. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment in the early morning but will try to get to it before three when things always get out of hand here. Bobbie, you understand the afternoons, having spent one with your Dad. It is almost 8PM and I am going to finish setting out the pills for tomorrow and then will get Dick to bed and then myself.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: