Thursday, September 01, 2011

I know.   I am home from Oklahoma and should be able to be writing a really good blog.

However.   I am tired.  While I was gone, as most of you know, Dick got pneumonia again.

I called him every night.   Monday - he sounded great.  Tuesday he sounded weak.  Wednesday, I got a call from Rocky Knoll that his was being transported to Sheboygan Memorial because he has Pneumonia again.

I got to the hospital at 1:30ish today.   Bobbie was in his room.   They had just taken him for an aspiration test, so we went to have a cup of tea together while we waited for him to come back.

It seems that they MAY have figured out the problem.  I am not going into it here because it is quite complicated.  But I am praying that this will be the end of the pneumonia.    Pray with us.   Your support is SO important.

I am not telling about the wonderful trip I had to Oklahoma in detail tonight.  Just say, that I was treated like a queen and Barb and I had such wonderful experiences together.  I also need to tell you about our potentional house which is so cool   Dick is excite about what little I told him.

I have to go to bed now.   I am drained.   Tomorrow will be better.

God love you all

 I sure do.

Mary






No comments: