Sunday, August 28, 2011

It was a button up day.    I got up at about 7Am to be sure that I would get all the things done here that I needed to do.  

Then, I left in time to stop at the Pig to purchase the lottery tickets for the coming week as I will not be here on Wednesday for my usual grocery shopping.   I took the tickets to Dick so that he can check them while I am gone.

I to to Rocky Knoll at about 11:30AM, just in time to go down to the dining room for lunch.    I purchased the lunch today because I am trying to keep the food in the fridge down to a minimum.    It was good.   Pork chop, Brussel sprouts, buttered noodles and cream puff.

Then we spent the afternoon, playing cards, taking a walk outside and just visiting until I had to leave.

I went from there to Mother's to be sure that anything I do for her is OK.   Otherwise, it would have been two weeks between visits and that is not a good thing.

So this is the last that you will hear from me until Thursday evening.   I am keeping this very short because I am being picked up at 3:15AM and need to get to bed ASAP.

I love you all

Hope you miss me

God love you

Mary

No comments: