Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello everyone

A lovely Sunday.   Richard and Brenda had spent the night so we had a leisurely breakfast this morning after a nice night's sleep.   Then I left for 10AM Mass at Rocky Knoll.   The mass was again very meaningful.  The Capuchin priest who officiate are very good and bring the lessons of the scripture to today.

When I got back to Dick's room Richard and Brenda were there.    So we all went into the visiting area outside his room and visited until it was almost time for lunch and Richard and Brenda wanted to get on the road for home.   Dick and I are so grateful to them for coming to celebrate our 25th and to thank them and Bobbie and Bill for the gift to Dick of the wireless computer.  He can get back into a stimulating routine again.

We had lunch together.  I ate my leftover meatloaf from last night.    Then we went for a nice walk.   It was perfect out there.  Each time we walk, we do seem to get a bit further.  The grounds are really very pleasant.  Today it was warm with a really gentle breeze.   The sun was not too hot. and the air was fresh and smelled like fresh cut grass.

Dick and I played a game or two or Rummy,  then I came home.  I was so tired that I slept for 40 minutes just like that.  

Now I am finishing up things here so that I can go to bed early to prepare for a busy Monday.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: