Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A typical Wednesday.    I went grocery shopping this morning.  That went well.    I was home a bit after 10AM and put everything away.     I bought some really good cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 

I worked around the house this morning and got to Rocky Knoll at 11:30AM.   Dick is still very weak but said that the sharpness of the pain in the chest has eased some.    We had lunch together.   Then he had his PT.   They are doing things that don't cause breathing trouble and he is not standing until this is healed.   He is still exhausted when he is done.

Today was the weekly cocktail hour at On the Rocks.   We went there at 3PM.   When we got back I was so tired and Dick really wanted me to stay so I napped for a bit.  He doesn't care as long as I am there.  

So now I am home again.   I slept like the dead last night and am hoping for a repeat tonight.   I don't have to be up at any specific time either so I may be a slug a bed in the morning.

It is a lovely day.   I heard that it was supposed to rain in Sheboygan county but we did not get a drop here.   I will now go an water the hanging plant on the porch and call it a night.

Bless you all

Mary

No comments: