Monday, May 30, 2011

It did get up into the mid 80s today.   Quite a change from the 30 to 50s that we had last week.   This is the strangest weather year ever.

I had picked up a purple basil the other day on the way home from church and planted that out on the patio in one of the big pots.   I tool the small green basil that I had put in there in the Tupperware planter with waterer that I got from Becky to see how it will work.   I love basil and have three kinds now.

I fried out for the Memorial Day festivities.  I won't have to cook from scratch til after Dick comes home from his surgery.   I fried brats and Chicken legs.  

The brats were the Apple Kraut Miesfeld Brats.   Really good.

I am trying to bet a quilt square ready to work on while Dick is having his surgery.

So tomorrow we go to see Tim at Wisconsin Prosthesis to have his stump casted.   And  we will find out what is going to happen with the shoe after the surgery.

Pray for us Please.

I am so worried.

Mary

No comments: