Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was home almost all day.   I make a cake for the bust up party at Rhine.  I made a chocolate banana cake.  I need to frost it tomorrow. 

I also made Cole slaw and cut up a cantaloupe into chunks for snaking on.   We had pork and sauerkraut in the slow cooker for our dinner.   Boy was that ever good.

 This afternoon, I had a lot of errands to do.  I had to pick up several prescriptions and replacements of vitamins etc at Walgreens and  Chelsea's prescription at the Kettle Moraine Veterinary Clinic.  Then I went to the bank and finally dropped off the Amputee Support Group documentation at Janice's house.   I arranged the program for last month but have decided not to go any more as it really should be for Dick and he will not be going.  I have finally accepted that and have decided that I don't need any extra meetings, even if they are for Dick, unless he COMES ALONG..  I have tried for months.  Guess I am a slow learner.

So that was the day.    I am still quite behind but should be caught up by Thursday night.

You have a great day tomorrow.  Dick is taking me out for dinner so I feel special.

God Love You

Mary

No comments: