Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This was a busy day. Chelsea woke me up at midnight, again at 4:30AM and then I slept til shortly after 6AM. At least I had no trouble getting back to sleep each time. I wish I could figure out what causes her to wake up that mid time.

I was really busy today. Shopping, of course, as it is Wednesday. Then I had to go to Walgreens to pick up Dick's prescription. I got some new toothbrushes for my electric toothbrush while I was there.

Dick went down for a nap about then so I cleaned his wheelchair - been meaning to do that for a couple of weeks or so. Then I had my lunch and rested for about an hour before getting to work on preparing the last paperwork for the weekend's gathering. As I am the president, I needed agendas for the Board meeting and the Annual meeting to hand out at the registration table

Dick and I went to Sweet Basil on a "date" tonight. We had a wonderful time. Katie Cain waited on us. She is the son of two friends of mine. And what a good waitress she is. She even remembered that we like Riesling wine. We were impressed. Dick had his spaghetti and meatballs and I had scallops.

So tomorrow I need to finish packing for the trip to Lake Geneva and be sure that Dick has everything he needs convenient to him while I am gone. Bobbie will take Chelsea and come out each day around lunch time to be with him too.

I can hardly wait. I really need a break. I am going to sleep from the time I go to bed until morning and I am going to talk people with lots of my same interests and I am going to try not to worry.

God love you all

Take care

Until Tomorrow

Mary

No comments: