Monday, April 19, 2010

It was a lovely day today, kind of nippy but the sun shone and the wind stayed at home so it was very pleasant. Chelsea and I went out for our walk with frost on the grass. She loves that and likes to sniff in it and roll in it.

Left for bible study at about 9AM and discovered that the low tire pressure, or as the gauge says, tyre pressure, was on again. I waited til I got home and checked. I now have it figured out. The left rear tire must have a very slow leak. So on my way to Writer's Club, I topped it off and all is fine.

Bible study was fine. There were five of us there. It was Mark's version of Jesus casting the money changers out of the temple. We had a lot to say about that. We happened to remember that the night before he threw them out, he and his disciples had gone into the temple and he checked everything out. So we figure he must have gotten really irritated overnight and decided to do something about it.

The I went over to Mom's. She seems to be feeling much better. She went to Mass yesterday for the first time since Christmas and I know that was good for her. Next week she wants to go back to the Senior Meals and have a little social life.

The Writer's Club was a nice break. We had a good turnout and celebrated Jena and Lynn's birthdays with cupcakes. I read the spring poem that I shared with you yesterday.

Home again. Now I am home until Wednesday morning. As Dick says, this seems to make all the residents of the house very happy. The four legged varieties do not like their days disrupted and they want me here. So does Dick and he does not like his life disrupted either. Poor things, I will be gone from Friday at 1PM til early Sunday evening this week.

We had the best grilled cheese sandwiches for our supper. Good old Velveeta and I slipped a slim slice of Swiss cheese in it too.

So Monday is over. Enjoy your Tuesday

God love you and pray for a couple of friends of mine who are in need.

Mary

No comments: