Friday, February 06, 2009

Another busy day but it was easier in the long run because Dick did not have to go anywhere. We spent the morning trying to establish a routine. This becomes difficult to do when he has appointments but today was OK. We just missed him laying on his stomach and doing leg lifts and stretches. Time gets away from us.

I cleaned a lot today and Dick was working on Quicken. I had lunch with my bank buddies this noon which was a nice break. I also am caught up on CWI stuff, I just need to tie up a couple of loose ends.

I had to work at Rhine this evening. We have a small number of participants this league. It could be the economy, it could be the cold. But there are only 13 teams. Usually we have twice that. We have 17 pistol shooters though which is way over what we have had the past couple of years. A lot of us ladies.

Tomorrow is the Wild Game Dinner. I have to get the roast in the over quite early because it has to cook slowly and for a long time. Jim and Michelle will be coming at about 1PM and I will ride with them. Bobbie is going to stop off at about 3PM to be sure that Dick is OK and comfortable.

I hope YOUR weekend will be as much fun as mine. I always love these family get togethers. Wish Dick could be there, but maybe next year.

Take care.

All my love

Mary

No comments: