Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boy do we have news today. Got a call from ReMax this afternoon at about 3:30PM. Shauna said we had an offer. I called Jim and Michelle and (miracle of miracles) Michelle had taken the day off and they were in Sheboygan.

So, they came here and we went right over to ReMax. Jennifer took us into the conference room smiling all the way. We talked for a few minutes and she covered up the offer. Then we each got our copy and -- Lo and behold -- It is a full price offer (on the new price) and they want to close in three weeks on August 9. The only condition is that THEIR current property which is scheduled to close on August 9 closes first that same day. Talk about perfect. We are ecstatic.

This has been a good day otherwise too. Actually, my trap shooting was abysmal but it will be better next week. I just was not following through.

I joined my friend Kate at her Rotary meeting to give a speech and someone else had been scheduled without her knowledge so I am coming back on August 22, the first Wednesday that I am not committed to something else.

Tonight Dick is going to join the Beths and me at 52 Stafford. I will have a wine and a Bailey's to celebrate this wonderful day.

Keep the prayers going so that all goes well.

Love

Mary

No comments: