Friday, January 19, 2007

Just a note before we leave. Remember you won't hear from me tomorrow. Sunday, I will let you know how our weekend went.

We went to the house this morning and ran the water. Next time we are going to cook some cinnamon in the oven and put baking soda down the drains to freshen things. We stopped at Mom's and brought her the stuff that she asked me to pick up and a bottle of wine.

Now we are waiting for lunch time, must pack a few things and then will leave.

Just a little story. I made a thief out of Dick. When we went to the Depot last Sunday with Jim and Michelle, I dropped my fork during the meal and couldn't find it under the table. It was dark and I figured that it had fallen under one of the other chairs at the table. Two days later a fork with a piece of dried out meat showed up on the kitchen counter. Dick informed me that he found it in his jacket pocket and wondered why I wanted to make him an accomplice to such a heinous crime as stealing silverware.

Have a nice weekend.

Mary

No comments: