Saturday, September 02, 2006

Quite a day.

Bobbie and Bill and Jim and Michelle all came over this morning and we packed and loaded cars and drove back and forth to the Condo Twice. Most of the stuff that we are taking is now there. We will gather the rest over the next week and a half as I get through Celtic Faire.

We will have a mover come to take the furniture, the auction company come to take what we are selling and a trash man to haul off the rest.

I got hold of a carpet service, I know the owner and feel confidant, and he will come to clean and deoderize in the Hunters Glen property so we don't have to worry about that. I will have SOME cleaning but it will be OK.

I am so very tired. It will be so good to be in one house and at least partially settled.

Tomorrow we hope to be a bit more laid back. A couple of boxes to Plymouth and some unpacking. It would be good to have the kitchen and bathrooms ready before we move in.

Love

Mary

No comments: