Friday, September 01, 2006

And I thought I was tired last night.

Today, we loaded up the car twice and made three trips to the house. The third, we picked up Mother so she could tour both houses. Then we took her out to dinner with Jim and Michelle also to the Villager for a Fish Fry. Very Sheboygan. YA!

I stopped at Souchon Funeral Home on the way from Mom's to the condo to give my condolences to Del Mc Clintock, who's wife passed away this week. They were married for over fifty years and he is going to miss her very much. He was very sweet and said that he is not good at letting go of things he likes and loves. All I could tell him was that I cared and that he should remember that he DID have over 50 years. Much more than most.

At the house, we finally have garage door openers. The garage is getting full. I have unpaced about five boxes, not much but I do a bit whenever I have a moment.

The neighbors "donated" their son Patrick, who mows our lawn, to carry boxes up from the basement to the garage for us. What a help. People are REALLY good.

Take care. Tomorrow is coming much too soon.

Mary

No comments: