Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hey, Everybody. We are coming to the finish line and we are exhausted. We made two trips today. When we got there the second time I was so tired that I found a pillow and a throw and fell asleep on the living room floor.

I swear that the house is creating things as fast as we take them out but we ARE making headway.

Bobbie and Bill are coming to pick up Oscar and Roxie sometime between six and seven tomorrow evening. We are planning on being back from our second delivery by 5:45PM. Should be easy.

This will probably be my last posting until Monday or Tuesday. We are taking the Charter modum, boxes and controllers to Charter which means that though I won't be able to go online for a while. But we are having Time Warner hook us up on Monday and Jim and Michelle will help us get set up on Monday evening.

Saturday, I will be leaving for the condo as soon as the movers arrive. Dick will be here to direct them and I will be at the other end to tell them where to put things. I hope our ideas work. Removing things would not be easy.

I will leave you for a few days with a quote that I read the other day.

"If you can't be kind, at least learn to be vague."

Have a good weekend and I hope you miss me.

Love

Mary

No comments: