Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another busy day.

I spent the morning catching up on computer stuff and doing a bit of packing.

I had to go to the dentist in the latter part of the morning to have the gum area at the back of my teeth checked. I had gotten a little infection in there and we had to make sure that it healed. It has improved a lot and I just have to keep flossing to make sure that it gets all better.

Then I came home and we had lunch. Beffore we went out to the condo with another load I went to the Blood Center and donated again. Ran into my friend Bob Weber, from Blessed Trinity, who helps out at the blood center getting the donors drinks and cookies and all. He was not aware that we are moving and like everybody else tried to convince me to just stay on in Falls and make the drive. Just not practical when we will be so close to St. John's.

THEN, we went out to Plymouth, via voting in the primary AND taking Mother a bottle of wine. Mother said that she is sure that Dick has ESP because she had just run out.

We unloaded the car and had a visit from the treasurer of the Tallgrass Condo Association. Jim. He was very helpful, gave us some information and got a signature that he needed and answered several questions that we had. I restrained myself from mentioning how much I will miss my kitties. We stuck around until Jim and Michelle came home. We wanted to thank them for setting up our music system. Tomorrow, I will find the cds and tapes so we have somehing to listen too.

We got home at almost 7PM and I heated some cheese hotdogs with saurkraut for supper and we fed our very hungry critters.

Children's Books That Didn't Make It


You Are Different and That's Bad

The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables

Dad's New Wife Robert

Fun Four-letter Words to Know and Share

Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Book

The Kids Guide to Hitchhiking

Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her

Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence

All Cats Go to Hell

The Little Sissy Who Snitched

Some Kittens Can Fly

That's It, I'm Putting You Up For Adoption

Grandpa Gets a Casket

The Pop-up Book of Human Anatomy

Strangers Have the Best Candy

Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way

You Were An Accident

Things Rich Kids Have That You Never Will

Pop Goes the Hamster and Other Great Microwave Games

Love

Mary

No comments: