Sunday, September 10, 2006

Celtic Faire was a great success. The Mass was truely beautiful and the church was full. The dancers found their way and were very well received by the audience. The food was good and we almost sold out. The beer sales were down because it was a bit cool.

I don't know if it is better to have it chilly or over 90 degrees. The heat drives people away and the chill slows down the beer sales.

Anyway, we should turn out OK.

Jeff and Kathy came for the first time and say they will never miss it. I hope the congregation finds someone who will take over, as I will be in Plymouth next year. I would hate to see my "baby" fall apart. I will break the things I do down into four areas and perhaps they can find people who are willing to take one or all the areas. They ARE all loosely related but could be made easier (less work for one) if separated.

I also sold two of my books. So I feel good about the day.

Tomorrow I have meetings all day (Bible Study, Writer's Club and Rhine Plymouth) so will do that and then Tuesday, we will start hauling things out to the condo again.

I am going to sip a cup of tea and then go to bed.

Be happy


Mary

No comments: