Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I finished printing the names of our deceased on the "book pages" Now I have to wait to assemble it until I am sure that I don't have to add any more. I think it will look nice. The only time I had to go out today was to pick up some more poster paper to finish the project. Roxie was a pest while I was working at it. She kept mewing at me to pick her up. Then - when I put her on my lap she would move around back of me on the chair and paw at me. What a strange little kitty she is.

a picture of something

The above is a picture of Cumberland Falls. We saw this just prior to our show at Renfro Valley. Isn't it beautiful. Cumberland Falls is second in size only to Niagra Falls in the United States. I go several pictures that turned out quite well. I love the digital camera. The following is a picture that Dick took of me playing the washboard at The Old Stable Restuarant. Sure was fun.

a picture of something


A few more questions that really need answers:
13. Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the
same tune?
14. Stop singing and read on..........
15. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
16. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at
you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the
window?

We are recovering from our colds. I am MUCH better and Dick is a day or two behind me but definately much improved from yesterday. Jim stayed home sick today too. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Have a HEALTHY Thursday.

Mary

No comments: