Wednesday, June 01, 2005

We had dinner with Mother at The Villager. Mother and I both got their "Pasta Viola" a construct your own pasta meal. This is kind of fun. You choose your pasta, sauces, herbs and veggies and add meat or seafood if you want it. I keep trying different combinations and they are all good.

The Sheboygan Theatre did a fine job on Sondheim's Into the Woods. It is a typical Sondheim, full of good but not "humable" music and the story is fairytale and fun. Almost everyone dies which is really rather odd. It was a new play for Dick and me which is always an adventure.

And it is always nice to spend an evening with Mother.

Tomorrow, we shop and Dick gets his finger pricked again. He has had another long streak of being right within the perameters. We are very pleased with that. I means that his medication if working and keeping him stable.

I also have choir tomorrow night so it will be a busy day.

It was beautiful today. Well into the 70s. Dick says he is turning on the air conditioner tomorrow so summer is really here.

I am tired and hope to sleep tight tonight. Chelsea has been getting me up way to early lately. It was 5:30AM today.

Mary

No comments: