Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What a beautiful day. The temperatures were up in the high 60s and everything is green and fresh. Days like this make me remember why we stay in Wisconsin. They almost make up for the icy below zero days we struggle through in the winter.

We cleaned the kitchen screens and windows today too. It is amazing how much that brightens up the room.

Chelsea woke me up way too early again. It was not even 5:30AM so Dick and I got out for our grocery shopping early too. But it makes for a long day.

Tomorrow night, Dick, Mother and I are going to the Sheboygan Theatre Company to see Into the Woods. Mother saw a production of the musical last year at Sheboygan Falls High School. Jessica, my niece, was one of the performers in that one. Dick and I have not seen it. Sondheim can be different. Some of his work I like a LOT and some I find rather odd. This one should be fun as it is a fantasy.

Well, I am tired. A E. V. Lucas said, "One of the most adventurous things left is to go to bed, for no one can lay a hand on our dreams." So I will start my evening's adventure. Hope yours is pleasant too.

Love

Mary

No comments: