Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sure had fun today, I learned how to make three more bindings for quilts. - I learned how to make a corded binding, a scalloped and a prairie point. Surprisingly the Prairie Point, which looks the fanciest is really the easiest.

This afternoon we learned a really fun folded star. Lucy, the instructor, had suggested patriotic prints, but I used greens and Irish. My friend Mary used some muted greens, purples and pinks and is using it for gifts for her daughtor's friends when they graduate this June.

Two kitties taking up the whole desk again. We are watching Mystic River. It certainly is a good movie. I still think of Eastwood as an actor but he sure is a good director also. He picks some intriguing scripts.

Tomorrow is Sunday. I have NOTHING scheduled at all. So - I am going to th 8AM Mass and then relaxing the rest of the day. The coming week is really full.

May the wind be always at your back.

Mary

No comments: