Saturday, January 22, 2005

When I opened the back door this morning for Chelsea to go outside, the snow was higher that her. She valiantly leaped over the drift and bounced about like Pepe Le Pew for a bit but I had to clear a little spot for her to go potty. It is pretty hard to do your duty when your buried up to your tummy in snow.

Eventually, when Jim did the snow blowing, he cleared a spot on the grass so she has a bit of a spot to roll around on and run a little bit.

Thank heaven, they cancelled that quilting class and we didn't have to itgo anywhere at all today. We had planned on going out for Thai food but are putting that off until tomorrow. Dick's made chili yesterday so we had that for supper. He really outdid himself this time. It is DELICIOUS.

Sunday the weather should be better, after it warms up from the 5 degrees that it is supposed to get down to. Bobbie, Jim and I will go shooting in the afternoon. I am kind of holding my scores in the mid forty to upper fifties so am much better than last year. Now if my wrist and elbow hold out I will be fine. I now have a Rhine Plymouth Sweatshirt and Hat so I think I will wear them tomorrow.

Haven't heard from any of the out of twon kids lately. I miss their voices and the news. I guess that all is OK and I will call them eventually.

Have a nice Sunday.

Mary





No comments: