Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Adult Choir sang with the Kindercore (The Kids) this morning at Mass and it was powerful. We sang Go Light Your World. I can't describe the song, you have to hear it. That is the thing about music. It is for the ears ( and the heart.) Anyway we were Good!

Then I went with Bobbie and Jim to shoot pistol. Pretty good again. I had a 43 and two in the 50s. Steady anyway and I will keep working at it.

Tonight we are going to watch the Golden Globes. That is one of the more entertaining of the award shows. We can also watch the Roomba if Jim turns it on. He thinks that the cats think it is just another animal that we have brought into the house. It moves around and doesn't hurt and they have to move aside from it occasionally. They have to do that with Chelsea - so what is new?

We are still having the intense cold. It got all the way up to 7 degrees today. This is supposed to last for at least one more day and then warm up a bit. Chelsea will be happy. She doesn't understand why we are not walking. I am sure that she does not associate lack of walks with sore feet. If she is out too long, her poor little feet hurt. The rest of her is fine as she has that beautiful warm coat. I keep telling her that I don't have a fur coat so cannot stay out as long as she can.

We will be having the Triple Citrus Cheesecake in a few minutes. If it is good you will get the recipe tomorrow. It is from Kraft. Otherwise, you won't hear another word about it from me.

May the wind be at your back til we connect again.

Mary

No comments: