Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Three more days til Christmas. We are really counting down now. Today, Dick and I went to Hartland and took two deer hides to be tanned. We had lunch there too. It was a nice drive. Cold of course, but while we were on the road the snow we started with stopped and gradually changed to blue skies and sunshine.


Tomorrow, Chelsea gets her Christmas bath. As I will tell her, she can't be a dirty doggie when company comes. Then I am taking a bunch of clothes and stuff over to St. Vincent and a meal of soup and bran muffins to a friend who is not well. Please pray for my friend. Esther has a heaviness in her chest and has to go to St. Joseph's Hospital in Milwaukee on Thursday for tests. She is very brave but frightened and her son Adam is in need of prayer too.

I am so grateful to have so many blessings. So many in this world need so much.

Bless the little children, our soldiers and the homeless.

Mary


No comments: