Monday, December 20, 2004

Countdown to Christmas. Four more days. The very last of the presents we are giving arrived TODAY. So I will wrap and put under the tree tomorrow. The presents from Bret and Bart arrived today too. It is a red letter day.

Tomorrow, Dick and I will take two deer hides down to a place in Hartland that tans them. I figure I need four to make a nice vest and one of the hunting guys, either Jason Karls or one of the Carpenter boys gave me one of theirs to start my collection. I hope that by the time I have four, one of them is mine. Randy, my brother, said that this is a really nice store too, so Dick and I will really enjoy the trip. There is no snow expected tomorrow anyway. We are going out to lunch too.

God direct all. It is , after all, a way he has.
Ellis Peters



Silver bells are ringing.

Mary


No comments: