Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Sheboygan Symphony tonight featured Big Band Music and was quite wonderful. Most of the featured artist were local, including a young man, Luke Talen, a senior at Plymouth who got to play the piano with the orchestra.

We filtered the White Zinfandal today and for the first time we experienced what happens if you put the filters in backwards. I did it and it plugs up. All that gets through is air and bubbles. What a mess. I managed to spray wine all over the floor and the bench and had to do quite a bit of scrubbing. I will be EXTRA careful from now on.

I hope it will be pleasant tomorrow and not windy or wet, as Bobbie and I are going out to check out our deer stands. We know how to get there but it has been a year and a trip in the daylight will make us feel more secure. Jeff's Shane will be here again to hunt with us. It is nice that he can do that.

Have a nice Sunday.

Mary

No comments: